The Blue Raccoon

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Appearing Tonight For One Performance Only....

So this evening, the True Richmond Stories Autumn and Winter GRTC Tour may come a cropper. Much-needed rain is forecast, and the back lit grey clouds hanging pendulant and expectant are demonstrating the 30 percent chance predicted. So, I've packed my umbrella.

This is potential snag because I intend to take the bus to Willow Lawn and walk to the Barnes and Noble at Libbie Place which isn't that distant. Amie could drive me, but, first, she's under the weather with the Royal Ick, and second, this is the GRTC tour. Getting a lift would be a cheat. So, we'll see.

I don't know what to expect at B & N. Several people have told me they intend on coming and they've had posters up about it; but the store locater website -- I just noticed -- doesn't list me. So, I dunno what that means. I think they send reminders out to people on their e-mail list.

Perhaps I'll see a few of the billion-eyed audience out there tonight. More later.

Tomorrow night is Richmond Magazine's 10th annual Theresa Pollak Prizes for Excellence in the Arts, with yours truly providing the moderator function. That's been keeping me busy, among all the other journo-type stuff. And tracking down descriptions of the 1918 flu in Richmond. Harrowing business, epidemics.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger ..................... said...

just thought i'd let you know tht at least one of your million-eyed audience has been reading ..

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger HEK said...

Thank you, member of the billion-eyed audience. I know that you're out there, somewhere. --HEK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home