The Blue Raccoon

Wednesday, May 14, 2008


M.C. Kollatz Rockin' The Mike


If you happen to be out and about on Sunday, I'll be front and center stage as master of ceremonies for the very firstest Broad Appétit event that nonetheless is long in the tradition of Richmond's street parties. But we've not had one on Broad in the middle of town, quite like this, in a good long time.

It's a three ring circus of food and fun and I'll be in the middle of it; I may even eat a bug.

The shed-ule and other tasty morsels of information are available á la carte, here.

There's a big exhibition at the Quirk Gallery, and across the street at Art6, between 3 and 5 p.m. there's a poet and artist's salon called Bend Your Ear. The salon is free and open to the public.

The weather is calling for "isolated storms" at a 30 percent chance. So, carry a bumbershoot, just in case.

And if you don't have a good time, I'll eat my hat. Well. One of the old ones. OK. I'm lying. But I may eat a bug.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home